Friday, November 16, 2007

Berthe Dudde is a False Prophet!

Dear Brothers and sisters in Christ,
It was my intention to expose you to some of the lies that Berthe Dudde and www.wordofGod.org is placing all over the internet but I must stop. I will explain why and hope you understand. The verbage in her "booklets" are so slippery deceiving that our adversary is so cunning that you simply get caught up in it and you don't realise that you are caught up into it until it some pages. Just beware and do not read this junk and pray for others and who are. I have listed the above links for all to reference but the Truth lives inside all believers of Jesus Christ. So, pray in the Spirit to Jesus to expose false truths and reveals His Truth. I will pray for you all and know that the Lord Jesus loves you so much and does not want His children reading this dung.
Robert

No comments: